Customer Reviews Policy and Website Accessibility
Customer Reviews Policy
When it comes to reviews, our goal is to be as transparent as possible, while staying compliant with guidelines set forth by the Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission. These guidelines are designed to protect consumers. In order to remain compliant, we do not publish reviews that contain one or more of the following:
- Feedback from customers that received free products or gifts from our Company. Sometimes we give out free bottles or offer discounts to certain customers. The honesty or transparency of a gifted or free-product review could have been affected/swayed/influenced by the free product. We do not publish reviews from customers who have self-identified as having received gifted or free product.
- Claims that our vitamin, supplements or other products mitigate, prevent, or cure disease. Our vitamins (dietary supplements) are regulated as a subset of foods. As such, we are restricted from making or publishing any type of drug-related claim (“disease” treatment, prevention, mitigation).
- Product claims that have not been properly substantiated with scientific evidence. We do our best to monitor claims about our products made by customers in published reviews, and sometimes customers suggest that the product has delivered benefits that we cannot confirm are backed up by independent research. We choose to not publish these reviews even if we believe that these reviews are the opinions of those customers based on their experience.
- Reports of an adverse health event. Occasionally customers may suggest in the format of a review that taking our product has coincided with an adverse reaction. This is a specific type of complaint in the eyes of the FDA and it must be handled offline with a full, formal investigation.
- Spam, scams, derogatory or hate language. We choose not to publish reviews that we believe put our customers or site users at risk.
If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us: ContactUs@PHMBrands.com.
Commitment to Accessibility
We’re committed to making our website a welcoming and accessible place for everyone. As part of these efforts, we review our site regularly and may make changes to continue to make it more user-friendly. In the meantime, if you experience any issues navigating our website, have any suggestions about improving its usability, or would like to know more about our commitment to accessibility, please email us at ContactUs@PHMBrands.com.